Together, we can keep everyone safe while using our pools:
For general swims, users should:
- Arrive beach-ready – swimmers can remove and store their top layer of clothes in a bag on poolside to minimise time spent in changing facilities prior to the session.
- Follow centre and pool instructions for using the centre.
- Lane swimmers aged 8+ do NOT need to be accompanied by an adult.
In the centre:
- Follow all guidance from the team.
- Follow one-way systems and pay attention to signage.
- Make regular use of hand washing facilities/sanitiser stations.
- No spectators are allowed for lane swimming.
- Showers will be made available after each swim session (with limited user capacity at one time).
In the pool:
- Follow directions for entry and exit and throughout your visit.
- Choose the correct lane to swim for your own ability. Change lanes if you find you are in the wrong lane.
- No overtaking while swimming.
- Check distance in front before pushing off from the side.
- Follow the advice and guidance of lifeguards and other team members.
- Respect others who are of different standards and abilities.
- Avoid physical contact with other users.
- Maintain social distancing at all times.
- When the pool is busy, wide strokes such as butterfly should be avoided.
- Change lanes depending on stroke and speed, adhering to the eight per lane maximum.
- Keep at the wall when using resting points. Other swimmers may keep on swimming without stopping, so turn your head away from the swimmers to maintain social distancing.
- Stay hydrated by bringing your own pre-filled water bottle to the poolside during your swim.
- Where possible bring your own equipment, such as floats (Equipment will not be provided at site).
Raring to go?
Remember: pre-booking and paying in advance is now mandatory for all activities.