Together, we can keep everyone safe while using our Squash and Badminton courts:
- Solo Squash training is allowed.
- Squash training with a coach is allowed but must respect the rules of social distancing.
- Squash matches can only take place with a member from the same household / Social Bubble.
- A maximum of 2 players per court at any one time. Please refer to current Squash Wales guidance regarding players from different households.
- Only singles Badminton matches will be permitted.
- Players must bring their own equipment (racket, ball, shuttlecock, filled water bottle). There will be no Squash or Badminton equipment hire available.
- Any bags must be stored carefully at the front or side of the court you are playing on
- No spectators are allowed on the courts/activity/seating area – players only.
- Court time must be booked in advance.
- Please be punctual and arrive no more than 10 minutes before your booking. You can leave before your session has ended.
- Arrive prepared to play.
- There will be no changing or shower facilities available.
- No lockers will be available during this time.
- You must adhere to social distancing at all times and respect other users and our centre teams.
- Follow the signage and staff guidance and directions, including one-way systems, no entry systems where they are in use.
- You may bring a towel but this is for personal use only (no wiping down equipment).
- There is hand sanitizer available throughout the centre. Please use before, during and after your visit to the centre.
- Cleaning spray and paper towels are provided. Please wipe down touch surfaces after play (e.g. door handles, personal equipment).
- Please leave the court as soon as your session ends or if you are asked to do so to enable us to clean and sanitise it ready for the next session.
Raring to go?
Remember: pre-booking and paying in advance is now mandatory for all activities.