Summer of fun for ages 4 – 25
Over the last year children and young people have missed many opportunities to socialise and be active. The Summer of Fun programme in Wales will provide an opportunity for all children, in all our communities, to engage in free accessible opportunities.
Get active with our amazing summer programme of free activities.
Bookings are now being taken for our range of events to entertain the family this summer.
We are delighted to be able to offer an exciting range of activities, including:
- Free swimming
- Football camp
- Rookie Lifeguards
- Crash Course Swimming
- Strength & Conditioning
- NPLQ Course……….. and much, much more!
How to book
- You MUST pre-book your sessions. This is an important safety measure, please do not turn up at the centre with out a booking.
- View what’s on offer with our week-by-week programmes – Summer of Fun 21
- Choose the activities that suits you or your family.
- Call us on 08000 43 43 43 to create your free pay & play account (if you don’t already have one)
- You can BOOK via the Celtic Leisure App, online or by calling your local centre on 08000 43 43 43
- To ensure as many children get to enjoy the fun, we are asking that parents do not block book back to back sessions – for fairness only one session per day per child
- You may be asked to complete a parental consent form upon arrival
- Parents must accompany the child into the centre to ensure a safe handover to staff. Likewise adults to collect children from the centre.
- It’s important to stay hydrated – so bring along a water bottle filled up at home
- Also if it’s warm don’t forget about your sun screen and hats for any outdoor activities
- Children may be asked to comply with safety measures such as following one way systems and using hand santising gel
- Come along on the day, get active, be happy and stay safe!
Note: Your contact details will be held for each event to support Covid-19 Track and Trace services.