The Summer of Fun, funded by the Welsh Government, is back for 2022!
Join us this summer holidays to take part in a whole range of FREE, fun activities to help you stay active.
We will also be offering free swimming sessions, funded by the Free Swimming Initiative.
Check out the activities that Celtic Leisure will be offering this summer!
How to book
All sessions will need to be booked in advance.
Book your session using our Celtic Leisure App or online.
You can also book by contacting your local leisure centre on 08000 43 43 43.
- You MUST pre-book your sessions. This is an important safety measure, please do not turn up at the centre with out a booking.
- View what’s on offer with our week-by-week programmes – Summer of Fun 22
- You may be asked to complete a parental consent form upon arrival
- Parents must accompany the child into the centre to ensure a safe handover to staff. Likewise adults to collect children from the centre.
- It’s important to stay hydrated – so bring along a water bottle filled up at home
- Also if it’s warm don’t forget about your sun screen and hats for any outdoor activities
- Come along on the day, get active, be happy and stay safe!