Mae’r Haf o Hwyl, a ariennir gan Lywodraeth Cymru, yn ôl!
Ymunwch â ni dros wyliau’r haf i gymryd rhan mewn amrywiaeth eang o weithgareddau hwyliog AM DDIM i’ch helpu i gadw’n heini.
Byddwn hefyd yn cynnig sesiynau nofio am ddim, a ariennir gan y Fenter Nofio Am Ddim.
Edrychwch ar y gweithgareddau y bydd Hamdden Celtic yn eu cynnig dros wyliau’r haf!
How to book
- You MUST pre-book your sessions. This is an important safety measure, please do not turn up at the centre with out a booking.
- View what’s on offer with our week-by-week programmes – Summer of Fun 22
- Choose the activities that suits you or your family.
- Call us on 08000 43 43 43 to create your free pay & play account (if you don’t already have one)
- You can BOOK via the Celtic Leisure App, online or by calling your local centre on 08000 43 43 43
- To ensure as many children get to enjoy the fun, we are asking that parents do not block book back to back sessions – for fairness only one session per day per child
- You may be asked to complete a parental consent form upon arrival
- Parents must accompany the child into the centre to ensure a safe handover to staff. Likewise adults to collect children from the centre.
- It’s important to stay hydrated – so bring along a water bottle filled up at home
- Also if it’s warm don’t forget about your sun screen and hats for any outdoor activities
- Children may be asked to comply with safety measures such as following one way systems and using hand santising gel
- Come along on the day, get active, be happy and stay safe!
Note: Your contact details will be held for each event to support Covid-19 Track and Trace services.