On Saturday 7th August will see a return to almost everything you know and love.
We have started our phased lifting of restrictions with your safety in mind, starting with the removal of booking slots from our gym and swim sessions. (excluding early morning swimming at Aberavon & Neath)
This really is great news, but please remember that we’re all in a different place in terms of getting back into the swing of things. Your safety remains a priority to us. While we will continue with our increased cleaning regimes, please support us by regularly using the hand sanitiser provided and wearing a face covering when moving around our centres, especially at busy times.
More of what you’ve missed
- One way system will be removed, we will now operate a keep left policy in our centres
- All classes will have greater capacity.
- Gym sessions will now be open to allow for more flexible training.
- Dry side changing rooms will re-open (with limited capacity)
- Lockers will be available in our changing rooms
- Drinking fountains will reopen to allow refill of water bottles
- We will now have dots instead of boxes in our fitness classes
- There will be no need to queue to get into our centre
- The gym gates at Aberavon Leisure & Fitness Centre will be back in action
Restrictions that will remain in place:
- Face masks are still required in public areas.
- Lane Swimming only
- Family Bubble Swimming to remain
- Double lanes to remain in swimming pools
- Resistance Gym to remain in Sports Hall at Neath Sports Centre
- No party bookings
- Health Suite will remain closed (to be reviewed in September)
- Soft Play at Aberavon will remain closed (to be reviewed in September)
- Cafe at Aberavon will remain closed (to be reviewed in September)
- 1 Parent/Guardian per child for academy lessons where possible
- Swimming Lessons are still being phased back