Come and join us for a Family Bubble Swim
Exercising as a family is so important! and so is having fun! so we are introducing our private hire sessions – family bubble swims!
Family Bubble swimming is available at all 4 Celtic Leisure pools, here’s what you need to know:
- Our pool will be divided into zones
- You can have a maximum of five in a family bubble
- Children under 8 will need to be supervised in the water by an adult as per our pool ratios – celticleisure.org/safe-swimming
- This is a private hire session which can be booked by customers via our website on the app.
- One lead person will book a 50-minute session for the whole group.
- Sessions are a flat rate of £10
- Bring your own swim aids
- Please arrive at the pool swim ready
Book online – you must be registered with us first
Read how to join here – https://celticleisure.org/pre-booking/
We’ve put plans in place to make sure you’re safe when you use our centres. Have a great time!
For general swims, users should:
- Shower at home before their swim.
- Be part of the same household or bubble group.
- A maximum of 5 people per group.
- Each group must be a mixture of Adults and young people.
- There must be a minimum of 1 adult per Zone, Adult Supervision is required following the below ratios with the adult participating in the swimming activity
1 Adult per Child under 0 – 4 years of age
1 Adult per 2 children between 5 – 7 years old
1 Adult per 3 children age 8 – 14 years old
- Arrive beach-ready – swimmers can remove and store their top layer of clothes in a bag on poolside to minimise time spent in changing facilities prior to the session.
In the centre:
- Follow all guidance from the team.
- Follow one-way systems and pay attention to signage.
- Make regular use of hand-washing facilities/sanitiser stations.
- No spectators are allowed for lane swimming.
- Showers will be made available after each swim session (with limited user capacity at one time).
In the pool:
- Follow directions for entry and exit and throughout your visit.
- Check distance whilst using the pool ensuring social distance between other users.
- Keep within own designated area of the pool.
- Follow the advice and guidance of lifeguards and other team members.
- Respect Others and maintain social distancing unless part of bubble group.
- Be mindful of other users.
- Respect others who are of different standards and abilities.
- Avoid physical contact with other users from outside your family/bubble.
- Maintain social distancing at all times.
- Stay hydrated by bringing your own pre-filled water bottle to the poolside during your swim.
Raring to go?
Remember: pre-booking and paying in advance is now mandatory for all activities.