Available to residents within Neath Port Talbot
Residents within Neath Port Talbot are eligible for Passport to Leisure providing they fall into one of the following categories:
- Housing Benefit / L.H.A.
- Council Tax Reduction (the means tested discount only, not other discounts or exemptions)
- Income support
- Income based Job Seekers Allowance
- Guaranteed pension credit
- Working tax credit and must hold a NHS tax credit exemption certificate / card
- Child tax credit and must hold a NHS tax credit exemption certificate / card
- A member of the NHS low income scheme and have a current HC2 certificate
- A partner of someone who is claiming one of the above eligible benefits, living at the same address and included in their benefit claim
- You are under 17 years of age, living at the same address and have a parent or guardian who is in receipt of one of the benefits above
- You are aged between 17-19 years of age, in full time education (non-advanced) or enrolled on an approved training scheme and included (named) in your parents / guardians benefit claim
- You are a young adult (under 20) in full time education or enrolled on an approved course and being supported by Social Services
- Universal Credit – If your earnings in your last assessment period were:
£435 or less
£935 or less if you get an element for a child or have limited capability for work
If you are a foster parent or an asylum seeker you may also be eligible. For advice on passport to leisure you can email email@example.com or telephone 08000 43 43 43 between 9am and 4pm Monday to Friday.
You will need to provide proof of the benefit you are claiming / or which you are named on, together with separate recent proof of your address, such as a recent Council Tax or utility bill.