After the success of the Summer of Fun, we are proud to launch the Winter of Wellbeing!
Funded by the Welsh Government, join us from January to take part in a whole range of FREE, fun activities to help you stay active during the winter months.
Check out the activities that Celtic Leisure will be offering this Winter of Wellbeing.
How to book
- You MUST pre-book your sessions. This is an important safety measure, please do not turn up at the centre with out a booking.
- Choose the activities that suits you or your family.
- Call us on 08000 43 43 43 to create your free pay & play account (if you don’t already have one)
- You can BOOK via the Celtic Leisure App, online or by calling your local centre on 08000 43 43 43
- You may be asked to complete a parental consent form upon arrival
- Parents must accompany the child into the centre to ensure a safe handover to staff. Likewise adults to collect children from the centre.
- It’s important to stay hydrated – so bring along a water bottle filled up at home
- Children may be asked to comply with safety measures such as following one way systems and using hand santising gel
- Come along on the day, get active, be happy and stay safe!
Note: Your contact details will be held for each event to support Covid-19 Track and Trace services.